Tuesday, March 6, 2007

What exactly are you doing here?

I'm not sure.

But I think I have things to say, some of them I want to remember. Some of them I want you to know. If you are reading this, thank you. Please always feel free to email me at KindnessIsTheAnswer@gmail.com.

I just mailed a fan letter to Kurt Vonnegut. I hope it gets to him before he dies. I recently read God Bless You Dr. Kevorkian, and it was beautiful. It helped me clarify some of my own thoughts about death and the afterlife.

Just some things I have been thinking about lately-

I wish I could agree with Richard Dawkins and never look back. I yearn for more, but I have a heart lead by intellect. I know this life is all that we have. But I want more. I know there is beauty beyond myself, and it seems like something Great. Things here are so laden with richness it takes my breath away. I am constantly struck/heart-numbed by what I have at my fingertips.

No comments: